We got all of our decorations out this weekend minus the tree. We decided to get a real tree this year, YEAH!! Kennedy is having lots of fun looking at everything and making all of the music play. One question I do have is why is almost all Christmas stuff breakable? Or does it just seem that way? This is by far my most favorite time of year.....


3 comments:
the house looks beautiful. and kennedy is adorable as always. it is indeed a wonderful, exhausting season.
It IS all breakable!!!! Love your Christmas lights and deco! Wish we could have a real tree, but allergies don't allow us, bummer.
P.S. We've only broken 2 ornaments and one other decoration...... so far......
Your lights look amazing! I got all the boxes out of the attic - but that's as far as I have gotten! It's too cold - I just want to curl up under the covers with my book! (I'm feeling really lazy today) :)
Post a Comment