Brandi tagged me and here is what I am supposed to do....
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Check out Brandi at her blog on my blog list.
1. I want to learn how to knit...know of anyone that can teach me?
2. I learned patience by having a baby...who knew that I could learn that?!
3. Kevin and I kissed on the first date, bad girl!!
4. Kennedy was born on her due date, without induction! What are the odds on that?
5. I want more than 2 kids.
6. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be on an island where the temperature never gets below 80.
Now I can pass the torch to the two that haven't been tagged yet...Mendy and Carrie...put on your thinking caps because now you're it!!


2 comments:
Ok, mine is up!
Wow! I learned something new about you! I didn't know you wanted more kids or that you wanted to learn to knit. I know how to crochet - but not knit.
Post a Comment