Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

Another year has come and gone and as I look back and reflect on 2009 I am continually amazed at all the blessings that life has afforded us. We all have our health and my kids get bigger and smarter each day. Yes, 2009 did have its challenges but it also allowed us to redirect our focus and realize what is really important in the grand scheme of things. We welcomed our son which completes our family. He continues to amaze me each day as he learns something new and enjoys his surroundings. Our daughter never ceases to amaze me either. Has it already been 3 short years that she was given to us? I can't believe how much she has changed and what all she can do. She truly is my mini me and I love it! Kevin and I celebrated 7 years of marriage also. WOW!! He is by far my best friend and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us. While 2010 is sure to give us some ups and downs, I can only pray for more ups. May the new year be as much a blessing to you as I can only hope it will be for us. Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments:

Mendy said...

Cheers to that!

nana said...

and many happy new year blessings to our daughter and her family.

GiGi said...

2009 was a great year, until the last week or so!!! What happened?? Here is to 2010 beginning and ending Great!!! GiGi

Anonymous said...

happy new year