

If you know me at all, then you know my ability to sew is pretty much limited to sewing buttons. However, one day I got the crazy idea to sew Helton a blanket. Kennedy has one that she loves, not one I made, and we can barely leave the house without it. I figured that my son deserved to have something crafty too. So me and my mom in law headed to the fabric store and she helped me pick out how much stuff I needed. I don't usually brag on myself but this time I am going to. Although it is pretty basic, one big square, I am pretty proud of myself. Do you think Helton likes it?


5 comments:
I think he loves it - and knows that his Mommy loves him too! Great Job!
I am impressed!!! You can teach me one day!!! Kiss my babies:)GiGi
Go Mama! I love it. I can't even sew a button on, so you can imagine how incredibly impressed I am!
You are a rockstar Mom!!! Good job, y'all need to teach me to sew now too!!! Maybe one day you'll be able to make Kennedy a wedding dress. xo
Love it!! Super cute! :)
Post a Comment