We all know I'm a stalker of other blogs, I'm totally harmless, I promise. And I came across this and thought it was fun and different. Feel free to play along too if you want.....
1. How often do you go over the speed limit? Way too much. I'm pretty good while in town but if I'm out on the highway, look out!
2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? Seriously?? Heck yes I do and usually when others are watching I do too.
3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island which book, movie, and which CD would you take with you? Not sure if I'd take anything. Maybe I'd take a frying pan to cook up all that yummy fish I'd catch....and a lighter for fire.
4. What did you get in trouble for as a kid? There's not enough time to go into this one.
5. What really gives you the creeps? Snakes
6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? I had a doll house that I loved to play with
7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where were you? More than likely it is one of Kevin's friends and it could happen just about anywhere. He knows everybody!!
8. When you fall asleep are you usually on your side, stomach, or back? Side
9. If fat or calorie intake were not an issue, what food would you consume the most? Hands down, ice cream and cake
10. If you could hire one of the following, which would it be: Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? Chef
11. What movie have you watched the most? Top Gun and Gone With The Wind, both my faves!
12. What perfume do you wear? Whatever I find that I like at that time. Not partial to anything
13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Alf and Who's The Boss
14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? Laughing at Kennedy. She provides some very witty comments
15. What was the very first concert I ever attended? I have no idea. Not a big concert goer. Maybe Steve Miller Band
16. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list? My sister
17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? 20-30 minutes. Having kids will change everything.
18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? A few weeks ago and I didn't buy anything! They have a play area there and I took the kids there to play.
19. Ever go to camp? Yes, went to Falls Creek
20. Do you collect anything? No, probably a good thing.


1 comment:
I did notice I was your 4th missed call!!! Hard to imagine that!!!
Post a Comment