Saturday, September 11, 2010

33 and Counting





Happy Birthday to ME! What a great week and day I have had. I didn't have to cook dinner one single night. I had sushi, Mexican, my favorite burger spot Ron's and Chinese food. I got lots of gift cards, a zany band and a new pair of jeans from Kennedy and Helton and a hip new phone from Kevin. And to top it all off, cherry cheesecake! I'm a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family and great friends!

3 comments:

nana said...

happy,happy birthday. i'm glad you and the kids had a great day together. wish i was there to help celebrate. great looking family. glad the week was great . talk soon. glad the inlaws were there. take care. god bless and many,,many more.

Mendy said...

Happy Birthday girl! We thought about you all day- what a wonderful BD WEEK! That is the best... what a great family and friends. Now it's my turn to remind someone else how BLESSED they are! Yea!!!!!

Carrie Burr said...

Wish we had been there to celebrate (and eat) with you!! I can't believe you finally got a new phone!!