Looks like fun! Is it already pumpkin patch time???? Where has the time gone? We must try and visit before Jax Man gets here! If my kankles will let me!
Don't tell Helton I said this, cause you know how much I want to squeeze him, BUT Kennedy has got to be the cutest darn thing ever!! The pic of her with the little pumpkin is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Is it already pumpkin patch time???? Where has the time gone? We must try and visit before Jax Man gets here! If my kankles will let me!
indeed it was a fun time. trick or treat. the hayride was my favorite ....plus shooting the pumpkins out of the cannon..
Yes, we had a great time. Had a fun weekend for sure. See you Sunday!!!
Don't tell Helton I said this, cause you know how much I want to squeeze him, BUT Kennedy has got to be the cutest darn thing ever!! The pic of her with the little pumpkin is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time.
Post a Comment