A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: Laundry.....I would love to have a maid for this chore only.
D. Dogs: No dogs for us. We do have a cat, Heisman.
E. Essential start to your day: My morning workout. I am not a nice person if I don't get to work out some of my stress.
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the piano and clarinet growing up. Wish I could still play the piano.
J. Job title: Mom, Wife, chef, maid, lawn boy, nurse, boo boo fixer....shall I go on?
K. Kids: Kennedy 4 and Helton 2
L. Lives: In Oklahoma!, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
M. Mom’s name: Pat
N. Nicknames: San, Dusty and Jacket. I tell you the stories for a small fee :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: I had a hernia surgery when I was like 7 but since then only twice when I had my babies.
P. Pet peeves: This needs to be a post all in itself but my 2 biggies are liars and not using your blinker.
Q. Quote from a movie: So many to choose from but the one that came to mind...."Love means never having to say your sorry." Love Story
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: One brother and one sister
T. Time you wake up: 5:10 a.m. Gotta hit the gym first thing or it won't get done
U. Underwear: What?! Who asks this? Are there people who DON'T wear underwear? Nevermind, don't answer that please.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: There is not one kind of food I can think of that I don't like....wait....oysters. That is the only food that I don't like. I LOVE all food.
W. What makes you run late: Kids.
X. X-rays you’ve had: I guess only dental x-rays
Y. Yummy food you make: I have been told my spaghetti is way yummy. I am starting to try new recipes, I really like to cook.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Hands down, flamingos! I mean really, they live in tropical places, they are pink and fluffy and they can sleep standing up!


1 comment:
Love your post! Flamingos are super cool, I have to admit. Stinky, but then again, what zoo animal isn't?
Post a Comment