Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our Precious Rainbow































Kennedy is part of a group on Wednesday nites at church called MPact Girls. It is an organization that starts at age 3 and goes all the way up to the college years. Girls can get badges and become Honor graduates if they perform certain things. At her age, she has to memorize Bible verses and learn Bible stories. She loves going to this class and I am lucky enough to be able to help teach her class. Last night was the big celebration and she and her class got to go on stage and introduce themselves. I just love these precious kids and look forward to many more celebrations.

2 comments:

nana said...

nana and papa are so proud of you kennedy. how special. take care little rainbow.

GiGi said...

Kennedy is a very pretty rainbow!!! I love her hair like that. So happy to hear that she loves church:)