Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Fat Tuesday!







We have the King Cake and we are ready to eat! This tradition is really becoming fun the older the kids get. Kennedy can hardly stand to look at a cake and not eat it. But today is the day!!! For Lent this year, which begins tomorrow, I decided to give up Facebook. I spend way too much time on there and I need to devote that time to something else. I got lots of mixed reaction when I posted that but it's what I am going to do. So wish me luck and Happy Fat Tuesday!!!!

2 comments:

nana said...

and happy fat tues/. to you also. have a great day. that cake is beautiful. let me know who gets the prize. congrats on giving up facebook.

Kevin said...

I am very proud of Sandy for giving up Facebook. She is awesome and I am lucky!