Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Homecoming Surprise







OK, I don't like surprises!  I love to give them but don't like having them played on me.  I guess it comes from my desire to know everything that is happening all the time.  That being said, my husband has pulled some pretty big ones on me.  Like when he proposed to me, or the many special trips he's planned.  This one may take the cake.  While we were out of town, he had lots up his sleeve.  He, along with many others who shall remain nameless, were planning an entire overhaul of my bedroom.  Let's just say that I came home to the master suite that I have always wanted.  Not only that, but he had wood blinds put throughout the whole house AND had the house professionally cleaned!!!  I think I found a keeper.  (Writers Note: We decided to not get gifts this year and that our trip was our gift to each other.  Guess someone forgot the memo.)

2 comments:

nana said...

wow!!!!!!!!unbelievable beautiful. helton is going to have to find a new place to watch thomas. well done ,,,,kevin, you win the prize. can't wait to see it in person. happy anniversary to a very special couple,

Mendy said...

Kevin, you are AMAZING! Way to go. You did a fantastic job, this bedroom rocks! Sandy, you deserve it:). Cheers Kevin!