Saturday, December 15, 2012
With A VERY Heavy Heart...
As I watched the events of yesterday unfold, I couldn't help but think, "Is my kid's school any different? Why not their school?" At approximately the same time that I was taking Kennedy to school, there was an absolute crazy man walking into an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, Sandy Hook Elementary, getting ready to take the lives of 20 precious babies and 6 innocent protectors of those kids. I have the same question as everyone else....WHY?? Yes I did hug my babies a bit tighter last night and yes I will worry about them a bit more when I take them to school next week. However, I stand strong in my God that He will protect them and He will comfort all those families that will never be the same again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
it is unbelievable that this could happen to precious kindergarten children and their teachers. why did this person hurt them? why didn't he just harm himself first? dear GOD, please stop this insane action of people. i mourn for the families.
Post a Comment