Happy 7th birthday to our sweet girl! Little missy has had a day full of fun and excitement!!! I treated her school class to a cookie cake, we went out to dinner with friends at Red Robin, she got spoiled basically all week with gifts from family from her favorite store, Justice, and she finally got an American Girl doll....whew!!! Tomorrow we will wrap up all the fun with a sleepover. We had better get to bed now so we have more energy in the morning!
3 comments:
happy birthday. I know it was a fun filled day with more to come. seems like only yesterday you entered our family. hugs and kisses to you, and seven spankings to come.
Happy Birthday Kennedy!!
Happy Birthday to the little girl, according to Mackenzie (and we all agree) is the friend she wished would move to Texas. I tried explaining that one to Mackenzie and she still thinks there is a chance. Ha!
Post a Comment