December goes by so fast. We cram so much activity in a short amount of time that I have to make myself slow down. So here is a short recap of what we have been doing...
I took Helton to a train show. I am pretty sure that this is what his heaven looks like :)


My dad came up and we went to see Jimmy Buffett. We both got to mark something off our bucket list. The only thing that would have made it better is if we were on an island...

I ran into Santa one day while I was out and about. He said I have been good :)

And I of course too the kids to see the jolly man too. Pretty sure they had more fun playing with all the stuff in his wonderland than seeing him

And somewhere along the way, I find peace and comfort in my safe place. Tis the season!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment