Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's a With A Heavy Heart

Today we said goodbye to our fur kid, Heisman.  He had been sick for a few days and after some bloodwork found out that his kidneys were shutting down and it was only a matter of time before the rest of his body would shut down too.  So we decided to let him go.  He was 13 years old and we had him for 11 years.  We are all pretty sad today but are choosing to remember all the many happy memories we have of him.  Until we see you again Heisman!!!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

I am so sorry, it is very hard when we lose our pets, they are truly part of our family. Thinking for you all at this time.

Mendy said...

Losing a pet is losing a family member. I STILL grieve for my 3 dogs in Heaven, I know the pain. Heisman was a blessed kitty cat, no doubt!