Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

I am surrounded by so many great moms...my sister, sisters in law, friends, my mother in law...I could go on for a while.  But the woman who survived raising me and my brother is pretty special.  According to her, and me and my brother, my sister was a walk in the park 😊.  In any case, I'm so happy I get to cal her Mom!  And then there is Kennedy and Helton.  Two of the greatest accomplishments I have.  I am so happy that God choose me to be their momma!

2 comments:

nana said...

indeed I am blessed. it was a wonderful mother's day weekend. inspite of our wicked weather. thanks to each one of you. its a pleasure to be your mama and watch your lives continue to develop.

GiGi said...

I think I was a walk in the park after Rick!! LOL Had a great time going to dinner with you all. I am blessed.