
That's right. I have always become very addicted to things, such as...my morning coffee, sweet tea, the smell of Kennedy right after her bath and now most recently the Olympics. I can't get enough of it. That is pretty much all that I have done now for almost a week. I have even gone as far as watching rowing, badmitten and equestrian. From the moment I wake up to the time I go to bed, which is much later than normal, I have to have my Olympics! Kennedy likes to watch swimming and gymnastics and imitates what they do. We even get a "splash" and a "yeah" here and there. But do not worry, soon enough I will be in detox and back to normal. Please tell me that I am not the only addict out there.......


1 comment:
OMG!! Me too. I have been trying to go to the gym in the mornings, well, that shit is shot with the Olympics keeping me up til 1 AM or later. Wasn't the gymnastics last night FANTASTIC!!! Go USA!
Post a Comment