Friday, August 29, 2008
Tumbling: Day #1
Today was Kennedy's first day of tumbling. It was hard to tell but I think she had fun. I don't see how the instructor has the patience to work with 8-10 2 year olds and still have a smile on her face. Kennedy was all over the place...she was looking in the mirrors, imitating the other kids and messing with the blinds on the window. She even did a couple of summersaults all by herself. She was doing great until another kid was so upset that her mom was gone and then Kennedy lost it. So, yes, we were the ones in the class with mom. That is not the point here. Hopefully she will continue to like the class and over time I will get to sit out and watch more instead of partake. No pics this time because I was too busy tumbling myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't wait to see some pics!
Post a Comment