Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Tag!

I totally stole this from another blog but I liked it so much I wanted to share:

1. Were you married at the time? Yes, for 4 years

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? So excited! We couldn't believe that we were going to be parents

3. How old were you? I was 29 and so was Kevin

4. How did you find out? We were at home and I was just a couple of days late, which I never am. Kevin went to the store to buy an EPT and also stopped by the liquor store just in case he needed to celebrate. He did celebrate and I had a glass of water...

5. Who did you tell first? Grandparents. We bought them baby bibs that said I Love My Grandma & Grandpa. Both Grandma's cried.

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Of course! There is no way that I could wait to find out.

7. Due date? October 25, 2006

8. Did you deliver late or on time? She was born on the day, without induction!

9. Did you have morning sickness? No. I was so lucky.

10. What did you crave? Fruits, veggies, salads and anything healthy I could find.

11. Who/what irritated you the most? Random people that would touch my belly and tell me if I was having a boy or girl. And people that would ask what names we were thinking of and then proceed to say they did not like those names. I DON'T CARE!!!

12. What was your first child's sex? a girl

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 31. Not too bad.

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Nope, I had a perfect pregnancy. After I gave birth is another story. I lost so much blood I had to have a double blood transfusion. Very scary! Needless to say, I am now a regular blood doner.

15. Where did you give birth? Southcrest Hospital

16. How many hours were you in labor? 14!! Hard labor for 4.

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Kevin, at 1 am just after my water broke.

18. Who watched? Kevin never left my side and may have seen some stuff that he didn't want to. Sorry about that...

19. Was it natural or c-section? All natural although I almost quit and asked for a c-section

20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Are you kidding?? God invented that stuff for a reason, heck yes I had pain meds.

21. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs, 15 ozs

22. Did your child have any complications? None, we are so blessed

23. What did you name her? Kennedy Anne Burr

24. How old is your first born today? 2 years and 2 months


So if you wanna play too, go ahead.....

1 comment:

Brandi said...

That's cute!! I'm going to steal it! :)