I had an afternoon out today to get a facial, manicure and pedicure, thank you Kevin. I was gone for about 4 hours or so and I came home to find Kennedy had gone to the salon too. She proudly showed off her newly red painted fingers and toes. I can't wait for a few more years so that I can take her with me to get manicures and pedicures. How many Daddy's do you know that would paint their daughter's finger and toe nails? (Kevin is now out with his guy friends getting his man card back!)


3 comments:
Kevin did a great job of staying in the lines on those little toes. Go Daddy, what a man!
Kevin's Man Card may be in jeopardy for painting your daughters toe nails, but his Man Card can never be taken for being a good dad!
OfficialManCard.com
That is so SWEET! Way to go Kevin - I think you get the daddy of the day award! :)
Kennedy, you're a lucky little girl!
Post a Comment