

Today I had to drink the yummy glucose stuff to see if I have developed gestational diabetes. It is my goal to create a drink that actually tastes good because this stuff sucks!! Anyway, I will find out tomorrow if I passed or not. Kennedy goes with me to all my Dr appts and today she was spinning around on the chair. So far so good with baby Helton. He is very busy these days and I am a bit worried that he will be a big boy, at least bigger than his sister was. Kennedy was 8 lbs 15 ozs and I thought that was big. Wonder what I am in for?


3 comments:
Ewww!!! I was borderline with Mackenzie. I hope all goes well! That stuff is NASSSSTTTYYYY!!!!
Ewww!!! I was borderline with Mackenzie. I hope all goes well! That stuff is NASSSSTTTYYYY!!!!
I remember that! YUK!
Good luck with the test!
Post a Comment