I passed my glucose screen with flying colors. I was happy to hear that I don't have to alter my diet further. Not too sure how well I would do without sugar or at least a monitored amount. I can't believe that I only have 12 weeks to go! Helton is very active and I am so ready to meet him. I will try my best not to compare him too much to Kennedy, at least as far as looks go but I find myself often wondering how and if they will look alike.
I may not have any pics to post for a while. I am currently trying to find a new USB cable for my camera. I guess I have used it so much that I have loosened the connection. I am upset about it too because I have so many pics that I want to share. Wish me luck in my search. Kevin went today to Best Buy and Radio Shack and neither sells the cable....dang it!
Kennedy and I went to my parents house last weekend and of course had a great time. Kevin stayed home and had some "man time." Not sure what all that entails but I am certain that we all had fun.
As for the weather, thank goodness that Spring is here. Spring is becoming one of my favorite seasons. Summer is by far my favorite but Spring is growing on me. I just love the smells in the air and seeing everything blooming. My tulips are coming up too and I can't wait to see their fun colors again.
Until next time.....


1 comment:
I am so excited for you and your family - and I can't wait to meet Helton too! I loved feeling Kaeden kick - I think that is the neatest feeling!
Sorry you lost your USB cable - I'll miss the pics - you MUST find one soon! :)
Post a Comment