Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter





































Kennedy went on an Easter egg adventure today. At the beginning, she was all about getting as many eggs as possible. Then she discovered there was candy in the eggs and her adventurous spirit slowed down so she could eat as much candy as possible. That's our kid! Wishing each of you a wonderful Easter full of family, candy and of course eggs.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I hope she doesn't get a tummy ache - Kaeden has his head over the trashcan as I type this! I'm not sure if it was the candy (he had some but not an outrageous amount) or if he has a tummy virus. I'm hoping it was the candy - and I'll be more careful next time!
Oh, and the Mom of the year award goes to ME! Blogging while my kid hovers over a trashcan nearby! LOL!