Those cheeks are just delicious! I would annoyingly pinch them and kiss them if I lived closer!
what a precious little man he is. not every 3 month old has a bus to ride around in. indeed he is a blessing. and a lucky guy to have a big sis like kennedy who sings to him.
He is so cute! Has it been 3 months already??
Happy 3 month to my favorite nephew!!! Love you, GiGi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those cheeks are just delicious! I would annoyingly pinch them and kiss them if I lived closer!
what a precious little man he is. not every 3 month old has a bus to ride around in. indeed he is a blessing. and a lucky guy to have a big sis like kennedy who sings to him.
He is so cute! Has it been 3 months already??
Happy 3 month to my favorite nephew!!! Love you, GiGi
Post a Comment