Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Princess Birthday Party





































Kennedy had a princess party today...OMG!!! We went to a place called My Little Dollhouse and all I can say is I want to have my birthday there too. The girls got to dress up in princess dresses, put on make-up, have their nails painted and get their hair done. It was so cute to watch and they all had such a great time. I see a princess party in Kennedy's future......

3 comments:

Mendy said...

I want my 32nd BD there!!!!! I have heard of a thing here where they actually travel to your house and the 2 ladies that come are dressed as Snow White and Cinderella! They do all the similar stuff- dress up, makeup, hair.... Maybe a 4th BD party? M's 3rd BD is going to be at Sea World! I also like the petting zoo idea.... What is Kennedy's 3rd BD theme?????

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I can not wait to see this place for Kennedy's birthday party!!! What fun we will have--see you next weekend!!!

Brandi said...

What a cute idea!!