Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sledding!










5 comments:

Mendy said...

That snow is CRAZY! Crazy fun looking! WOW... do you have cabin fever yet?

GiGi said...

Looks like fun. Get ready, looks like you can do it again on Wednesday!!! I am ready for Spring!!!

nana said...

wow, that is crazy. looks like we made the right choice, not trying to drive thru tulsa. might as well have fun while you can. was that down by the splash park? and what was gigi doing up at 5:40 am? have fun. see you sometime.

KSKH said...

Luckily Mendy, we have been able to make it out, thank goodness. Gigi, I hear ya...bring on spring. Nana, not sure when the big thaw will happen but I'm pretty sure I will need a boat when it does happen. I was wondering the same thing about gigi being up that early.

GiGi said...

GiGi got up early with her husband, wanted to see him off!!! Loves you and will be in bed early I am sure!!!