It's amazing! It looks like the weather forecasters got it right!! What will Puxsutawney Phil do now??? I'm guessing more winter....
unbelievable. that's two decade record breaking snowfalls we've seen. come on spring. later.
Oh my..... that is crazy!! Our low is 17 tonight and I thought THAT was bad. Brrrrrrr!
This is just unreal!!! the blizzard of 2009, they said it is recording breaking and we will probably never see that again. Well, they spoke too soon!!! I am tired of seeing all this record breaking winter storms!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's amazing! It looks like the weather forecasters got it right!! What will Puxsutawney Phil do now??? I'm guessing more winter....
unbelievable. that's two decade record breaking snowfalls we've seen. come on spring. later.
Oh my..... that is crazy!! Our low is 17 tonight and I thought THAT was bad. Brrrrrrr!
This is just unreal!!! the blizzard of 2009, they said it is recording breaking and we will probably never see that again. Well, they spoke too soon!!! I am tired of seeing all this record breaking winter storms!!!
Post a Comment