Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Communication
You know that saying, "It takes a village to raise a child."? Well, Helton is my child and if you are reading this, then you are part of his village. For a while we have been wondering about his hyper activity, his inability to focus and somewhat his general development. After talking to some other parents that had the same concerns about their children, we discovered Brain Balance. Long story short, we discovered Helton is very left brain dominant and the right side of his brain has not developed at the same rate as the left side. So we are beginning the 3 month process to get his brain "talking" to each side and developed to where it should be. If you want more info on this fascinating process we are going on you can visit www.brainbalancecenters.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a neat program! I think every child could benefit from this. Can't wait to dig in and read more when the kids go to bed:)
GOD BLESS our Helton. I hope that this helps him to mature into the person I know he will become. we love him and will be watching his development.
Exciting and wonderful. can't wait to learn more about it. I will call you tomorrow. xo
Post a Comment