Wednesday, November 27, 2013
No!
I am a huge proponent of not decorating for Halloween until October 1, not decorating for thanksgiving until after Halloween and by no means never ever under any circumstance should we decorate for Christmas until after thanksgiving!!!!! Now, I did put up the lights outside about a week ago when it was 70+ degrees out because I knew there was some very cold air coming in. But, I did not turn them on!!! And vowed not to do so until thanksgiving night at the earliest! However, all if us with kids know that their concept of time is very small! So for over a week now all I have heard is, "Mom, is it time to turn on the lights? Mom, when are we gonna turn them on?" So tonight I went against everything that I have ever done and believed in just to make my kids be quiet and smile.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment