We had a fun filled weekend of tailgating, swimming and golf for Kevin. Friday we drove to my parents house so that my sister could watch Kennedy while we went to the OU game on Saturday. The game was not very good, even though OU won, but Woo-Hoo for football season upon us again! Sunday was full of swimming for Kennedy and golf for Kevin. I did some relaxing and enjoying one of the last weekends of the summer. It was fun and I am sad to see summer go. What did you do this weekend?


2 comments:
I wish we would have gone swimming - that looks fun! Kenyon slept, watched football, and worked alittle. I worked on crafty things while Kaeden painted. We took a walk, put together puzzles, and today we spent the day with my sister, nephew, and niece - it was fun!
You know what we did already, but just wanted to say we miss you guys. The tailgating looks fun as always. Can't wait for the Baylor game. Love you!
Post a Comment