Since my belly is growing at a rapid pace, or at least it feels that way, Kennedy likes to give her brother kisses as well as show off her belly too. And by the way, the baby is, "Kennedy's brother!", not just the baby....yes ma'am!!!
Love that 2 year old ATTITUDE! Kenendy cracks me up showing off her belly:) And don't you just look adorable?! I have been shoving it away, but the baby fever is creeping back. I hope we can make it until next January (wink, wink!)!
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love that she is showing off her belly too!
Love that 2 year old ATTITUDE! Kenendy cracks me up showing off her belly:) And don't you just look adorable?! I have been shoving it away, but the baby fever is creeping back. I hope we can make it until next January (wink, wink!)!
Kennedy is too cute!!! She was telling me all about Helton today!!! Fun pictures to share with them later in life too!!!
Post a Comment