Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Newest Toy




If you know us at all, then you know what big OU fans we are. Today we are the proud owners of a bus. Why a bus you ask? We are not the first ones to think of this. Several people will buy a bus and then totally gut them and then redesign and decorate them. We figured with kids and sometimes not knowing what the weather will bring, something fun and new is just what we needed. We are also planning to use the bus for camping and other outdoor activities. I will post pics of the process. We are hoping to have her all ready for the first game in September. Boomer Sooner!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm excited to see the finished product!

Mendy said...

Huh? I don't get? A real bus?! I know football (GEAUX Tigers!), but is this a family purchase or a Kevin and Sandy purchase? If you're doing what I think you're doing (CRAZY!!!! Haha!), then that paint job is gonna be expensive:) Please, fill me in. I'm confused. P.S. I am the one that went to my junior prom in a school bus.... long story.....