Last night my mom, mom-in-law, sister and myself had a girls night out. We went out to dinner and then to see Celine Dion. You either like or don't like Celine, of course we all like her. She is such an entertainer. From her 5-7 wardrobe changes to the "show" she puts on, you will leave very happy you went. It was a great night out and can't wait to do it again!


6 comments:
Wow!! I am jealous!! :)
indeed it was fun. must squeeze in another night or two out on the town before mr. helton arrives.
Fun! I love Celion!
Celine (oops)
Yes, we all had a great time together, we need to do it again really soon!!! Glori
I agree, Daddy-Daughter date night is a blast and should be done more often. Only have a couple of months left before my little man arrives, so you better get to planning. I hear the Chippendales are coming to the Osage Casino.--Big Daddy
Post a Comment