Thursday, May 21, 2009
1 1/2
So, I am going to the Dr each week, the only thing that makes the last month go a bit faster. I have been dilated to a 1 for 2 weeks and the only good thing about that is knowing that I can't go backwards. I also did not get too excited about being a 1 since we all know you can be a 1 for a long time. Today on my visit, my Dr tells me I am a 1 1/2. I think he gave me the half just to shut me up for a bit that I am not progressing any. Anyway, we are only 2 weeks away from meeting our little man and I am so ready for that. Although my due date is the 7th, I was informed that my Dr wouldn't let me go past the 9th. I am hoping that I won't make it to the 9th....fingers crossed for me please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's getting close!!
Can't wait! I was 17 miles from the OK border working these past few days (Wichita Falls) and I ALMOST called you and said to heck with the drive and came to see you guys! But then, I ended up working until 6:00 last night and just got home a few minutes ago, so I couldn't have squeezed it in anyway. Bummer....
You are putting me to shame with your lawn mowing experience!! You mean you're not STILL out there mowing?? HA!
Hope you are doing good - no recent posts on here - ahem. Thanks for the text the other day! I was just checking on you!! :)
Have a great Memorial Day holiday!
Post a Comment