Today was Helton's baby shower and let me just tell you.....WOW!! I have such an amazing circle of family and friends. Helton is now welcome to come and join the party anytime he wants. I had a great afternoon full of food, chatter, presents and of course hugging. I can't wait to meet him and share with him how much he is loved. Only 5 weeks to go......


4 comments:
indeed it was a great party. yum yum!! koodoes to the hostesses. he will be a well dressed fellow. anytime you're ready helton, we're ready......
See you soon Helton!
Yes, it was a fun afternoon. I can not wait to hold Helton!!!! Get ready Helton for GiGi, Kevin, and Caty!!!
Sandy,
You look beautiful! So do the cake and decorations! I am so sad that I missed it - I'm sorry - so sorry! I told Kenyon we are making a trip to see Helton as soon as he arrives. (I think that will better anyway - then I will actually get to hold him) ;)
Post a Comment