Helton finally made his debut May 30th at 6:50 am. He weighed 8lbs 9ozs and was 20 1/4 inches long. We had a very uneventful delivery and are now back home and doing well. We are so happy to welcome our new man into our not so ordinary life.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
welcome helton !!!!! you are so loved. as kennedy said,,,,he came out...... so glad all is well. see you soon.
Welcome to the family Helton!!! Gigi loves you very much and can not wait to see you again, I sure hated leaving today but I will be back:) Kiss Kennedy for us--Love you all--Glori and family
4 comments:
welcome helton !!!!! you are so loved. as kennedy said,,,,he came out...... so glad all is well. see you soon.
He is so handsome! I was thinking of you all weekend, I just had a feeling he would be born before June 1st! Congratulations!
Welcome to the family Helton!!! Gigi loves you very much and can not wait to see you again, I sure hated leaving today but I will be back:) Kiss Kennedy for us--Love you all--Glori and family
Congratulations! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment