

(WARNING!! This post is for any girl that is over the age of 6 and under 18 and is totally in love with the Jonas Brothers....mainly my niece. If this does not concern you, please come back later for another update. Otherwise, read on.) My niece and sister came to see us, I mean the Jonas Brothers, last night. I am sure you could hear the high pitched screams of girls for miles. I have heard about this concert for months now and I am so happy that the date came and is over and I don't have to hear about it any more! Glad you had a good time Caty.


3 comments:
indeed this was the much anticipated event of the summer. glad that everyone enjoyed and mom can now say, i saw the jonas brothers. who knows what group sandy will take kennedy to see. happiness to all. nana
That's funny! I'm sure it is a night she will always remember!! :)
Just 10 more years and that will be Kennedy in the picture! :)
Yes, what a great time we had!!! Thank you for letting us come and play at your house too!!! Hugs and Kisses to all--GiGi
Post a Comment