happy one month birthday to the cutest little grandson that i have. can't wait to see you again and do some cuddeling. love to all.
Oh, what a handsome nephew I have!!! He has changed in a week since I have been there!!! Can not wait to snuggle again really soon--love to you all--GiGi
ohhhhhh weeeee!!! Is he a handsome little man or what?! Helton, you're a hottie dude!
Aunt Carrie will be there in twelve hours so if you are awake I want some cuddling time!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
happy one month birthday to the cutest little grandson that i have. can't wait to see you again and do some cuddeling. love to all.
Oh, what a handsome nephew I have!!! He has changed in a week since I have been there!!! Can not wait to snuggle again really soon--love to you all--GiGi
ohhhhhh weeeee!!! Is he a handsome little man or what?! Helton, you're a hottie dude!
Aunt Carrie will be there in twelve hours so if you are awake I want some cuddling time!!!!
Post a Comment