
Happy 7th Anniversary to us! It is so hard to believe at all that we have done over the past 7 years: bought a house, had 2 beautiful children, laughed, cried, tested each others limits, created our own family traditions, taken countless vacations together and so many others things that I am not mentioning. I can truly say that I married my best friend and although we have good days and bad, the good far outweigh the bad and I would go on this ride all over again. Happy anniversary KB! I can't wait to spend the next 93 years with you. I love you!!!
PS-Happy anniversary to you too Chris and Mendy!


2 comments:
I know I win the award for the worst sister-in-law ever. I kept telling myself to call you yesterday and never did. So sorry and I hope you had a fabulous anniversary!!!!
Thanks for the card! Chris and I have decided we are totally up for a reunion cruise- Carnival has some sweet deals for $299 per person this fall. We are thinking about a trip. If ya'll can't join us this year, maybe next???
Post a Comment