After much coercion, I finally gave in and I am now on Facebook. I have to be the last person on the face of the planet to do so. So, if you're on it too, friend me and we'll have yet another way to stay connected.
I have resisted and am not on Facebook! A long time ago I set up a profile just to browse, but never did anything with it. After 4trojan viruses on our computer and hundreds of dollars in damage on our home computer from Facebook, I am making a stand and digging my heels in:) Chris is on though, look him up!
1 comment:
I have resisted and am not on Facebook! A long time ago I set up a profile just to browse, but never did anything with it. After 4trojan viruses on our computer and hundreds of dollars in damage on our home computer from Facebook, I am making a stand and digging my heels in:) Chris is on though, look him up!
Post a Comment