Sunday, July 5, 2009

What A Weekend!!
















Our extra long weekend began with a visit from Aunt Carrie from Austin. We are so happy that she came to spend a few days with us before going to the lake. Come back soon Carrie!! We then all loaded up into the car and headed to the lake, what else would we do on a holiday weekend?? We were surprised by Uncle Jason and cousin Dylan coming to see us too. Dylan and Kennedy never parted sides and had a great time playing, tubing, playing on the boat, riding the 4-wheeler, playing uno, eating 'smores, watching fireworks, playing in the dirt and throwing rocks. We had a busy relaxing weekend, if there is such a thing.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

It looks like you guys had a great fourth of July! We missed you on Friday - Marie and Mandy both showed up with their kids. I took some pics - I will post them soon. I actually posted not one - but TWO posts today. (It was the first day I didn't have to go to work!!)

Carrie Burr said...

I had a great time visiting. Hope to see you all real soon. Wish I had some smores right now at my desk!!! xoxoxoxo