Friday, September 4, 2009

20 Questions

Here is a fun survey- I got this from a friend and some of the questions were interesting, so I decided to do it and keep it going.

1. Do you cook every night? Usually. It might not be the most gourmet meal but at least it is home cooked. Kevin does lots of grilling in the summer.

2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why? All or Tide, whichever I feel like buying that time.

3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time? I despise laundry!! So, I only do it once a week and that includes the kids.

4. How often do you eat out per week? We hardly ever eat out. I would say maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

5. Where do you usually eat out? Rons Hamburgers or Buffalo Wild Wings

6. What are your favorite retail stores? My favorite store is Target and Kevin's favorite is Home Depot.

7. What's your favorite thing to drink? Sweet Tea

8. Do you take vitamins? What kind? Yes, Shaklee+Iron

9. What percentage of the household chores to you do? I do 99% of the household chores because I am home all day to do so. That and I am pretty OCD about how things look. I also do the yard work. Again, another OCD issue. I make Kevin do the weed eating and edging though, I hate that part.

10. Do your children do chores? {Or will they, did they, etc} Yes. Kennedy is learning how to take care of our cat. She likes to feed and water him. She also has to pick up her toys before she can get more out. Helton will have chores one day too.

11. Do you go to church? No, however we want to.

12. Do you have a housework schedule? No, pretty much clean it as needed.

13. Do you keep a working budget? I don't. Kevin is in charge of the bills and money.

14. What do you do at night as a family? Sometimes we play a game or go for a walk. With the weather cooperating now, we spend lots of time outside letting Kennedy ride around on her bike in the cul de sac.

15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week? Look at the calendar and see what we have coming up.

16. What do your mornings look like? Totally depends on what time Helton gets up. Sometimes my day begins at 6 am and sometimes it begins at 8 am. Morning are very slow at my house. I am not much of a morning person so it takes us a while to get going.

17. What time do you get up in the mornings?I just answered that.

18. What time do you go to bed at night? Between 10 and 11.

19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? Don't really have too much of that to worry about. I go through the mail as it comes in and separate bills or other relevant info from junk mail.

20. How do you keep your household organized? {calendars, charts, etc} Anything of importance in written on our calendar on the refrigerator. I will remind Kevin of anything that we have obligations to that week. That calendar keeps us together. Not to mention I use the website www.anyreminder.com It is a lifesaver.

Feel free to play along if you want to.....

1 comment:

Mendy said...

I wish we lived in a cul-de-sac! Just a random thought as I read through your survey:)