This past weekend my oldest niece came to visit us. It is so hard to believe that she is a freshman in college already! We had a great time visiting and even got some fun pics of all the cousins together.
Ok, so your niece and cousins are beautiful! But I have to ask (ever so politely), please tell the percentiles that little man of yours is in. He is the cutest little chub EVER and he just looks like a mini-linebacker! I mean this is the nicest of ways and I can ask, because my brother-in-law played college football and was nearly 30 lbs. at 3 months!
Mendy, I will have that answer next Monday when we go for his 4 month checkup. I know he is a good 20 lbs. What is amazing is that he is not just chunky, his legs are very strong.
Yes, we had a great weekend, it was fun to visit with everyone on Saturday and spend all day with Rickell, I have the best daughter,nieces, and nephew ever!!! Love them all--GiGi
What a great weekend. Rickell is beautiful and I am amazed she is in college already. Looks like you had a great time and of course got the appropriate pics.
5 comments:
Ok, so your niece and cousins are beautiful! But I have to ask (ever so politely), please tell the percentiles that little man of yours is in. He is the cutest little chub EVER and he just looks like a mini-linebacker! I mean this is the nicest of ways and I can ask, because my brother-in-law played college football and was nearly 30 lbs. at 3 months!
Mendy, I will have that answer next Monday when we go for his 4 month checkup. I know he is a good 20 lbs. What is amazing is that he is not just chunky, his legs are very strong.
am i blessed or what?? indeed it was a fun weekend and helton learned to roll over at his nana's house.
Yes, we had a great weekend, it was fun to visit with everyone on Saturday and spend all day with Rickell, I have the best daughter,nieces, and nephew ever!!! Love them all--GiGi
What a great weekend. Rickell is beautiful and I am amazed she is in college already. Looks like you had a great time and of course got the appropriate pics.
Post a Comment