Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!







We started my birthday celebration last night. Kennedy and Helton got me an ice cream maker and Kevin got me a chocolate fountain. YUMMY!!! Tonight, Kevin and I are going out to dinner and possibly doing some dancing. I love alone time with my man. (Kennedy took the pic of me and Kevin. Not bad at all.)

4 comments:

nana said...

happy birthday to our youngest !! hope you have a fun evening out with your man. enjoy the rest of your day. see you at the game on saturday. great job kennedy on taking the picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandy-Enjoy your day--It is almost about SANDY,SANDY, SANDY!!!!!

Brandi said...

Chocolate??? I want to come over!! Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

It's been almost three weeks since she received her birthday gifts and I have had no ice cream made yet. I knew I should have gotten her a new vaccum or bowling ball!