
I don't just celebrate my birthday on the day, I have birthday weeks and I am working on getting to celebrate the entire month. You can thank my parents for always making birthdays such a big deal growing up. Last night, I went out to dinner with an almost birthday buddy, Jennifer. Her birthday is today and mine is Thursday. "Happy Birthday Jennifer!" We had a good time talking the entire time, which is what we always do when we are together. Anyway, more on the celebrations to come......


2 comments:
That's right... the big day is right around the corner! Yipppeeee! Happy Birthday and I think Kevin should take you out to a nice dinner, massage your feet, do the housework for a week, cook all NEXT week... oops, I'm going overboard. Well,anyway, he'll spoil you rotten I'm sure! Have FUN!!!!
happy birthday to our daughter. indeed you will celebrate all week. look forward to our visit thursday evening, we're bringing the cake. see you soon.
Post a Comment