Last night, was date night for us. Normally Kennedy goes to Gramma's house on Wednesdays but something came up and instead they wanted to keep her all night on Friday. No problem with that so I packed her bag and off she went. We started out by meeting a few friends at the Grey Snail....not my original idea of date night....but I was quickly assured that we would not be there long and we were just saying hi. Again, I thought whatever and went anyway. We were only there a couple of hours and then we were off, just the 2 of us. I totally foresaw a convoy of others following us to dinner but they did not. We had dinner at a french restaurant, The Brassiere, and it is wonderful!! Everything from the atmosphere to the service to the food. I went with the pork and Kevin had the ribeye. (Big surprise there). We were having such a good time talking and laughing that were were some of the last to leave at 10:30. It was so nice to have adult time and reconnect with each other. Thanks Gramma for letting us be big kids for a night!


2 comments:
good for you two. perhaps it is somewhere nana and papa should visit. what a great looking couple.
I'm so glad that you and Kevin had a great date night! You look great - and the food looks delicious!
Post a Comment