
I will not go on a rant about who is better than the other nor will I disclose my thoughts. I will however say that we are seeing history in the making. This is perhaps one of the most important elections of our times. I have spent the past two weeks educating myself on ALL of the issues that the candidates are speaking about and represent. How amazing to see either a woman as VP or a black man as president. Whether you are Republican or Democrat, you have an American duty to speak your thoughts and get out there and VOTE! (This ad paid for by the friends of the Burr's)


3 comments:
congratulations sandy, indeed this is a very important as well as historical election. may the best man win as well as his soccer mom v.p. everyone needs to vote.
I agree 110%!!! I cannot go on and post anything political without ranting about the facts I have "uncovered" about the other candidate. Hours and hours on government websites and such.... It is so obvious to me, but oh well. I will more than likely offend someone, so I am going to resist a post... maybe.
I too will avoid putting in my favorite candidate here - but I think its great that people in their 20's and 30's are so fired up about this campaign. Since everyone seems to have very strong feelings about their candidate or against the other - it should motivate people to get out and actually go and vote!
Post a Comment