Today is my big day. Unlike many others I know, I don't mind getting older. Just a part of life we all have to get used to. Last night, Kevin took me out to dinner to have my most favorite cuisine ever, sushi. I love it and could eat it everyday. We had some rolls that we have never had before and they were awesome. Tonight we are having the families over for some steak and other stuff. I really don't know what all we are having since I am not cooking any of it. But it will be nice to have my parents and Kevin's parents all around for some family time. These pics are from dinner last night. The one of Kevin being a goofball is him finishing MY dessert. On a side note, Kennedy had to be the first to wish me Happy Birthday. She woke up this morning at 3 am screaming. Seriously??? She has not done that in a long time. But thanks for the morning wake-up call. Maybe next time we can wait a few more hours?


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL BD!
HUGS FROM TEXAS!
Happy Birthday!! Love the pics!
Post a Comment