Kennedy got to attend her first football game yesterday. I know what you're thinking, her first game was not an OU game??? We'll be taking care of that next month when OU takes on Baylor. We had to start small to make sure she was ready and we were ready to chase her around. She had a great time and LOVED the cheerleaders and kept saying, "football...football." What was quite amusing too was when the boys were tackled she would say, "ooooouwieeeeee." We tailgated a bit before where Kennedy got to play with her friend Anna. We also took our little brother Kelvon with us. We "got" him 5 years ago when we joined Big Brothers & Sisters. It has been amazing to see him grow and to see him and Kennedy become buddies.


1 comment:
Isn't she the cutest cheerleader?? I'm glad you added a pic of Kelvon - I remember when you first met him and I was wondering if you were still in contact. I think that's great!!
Post a Comment