You learn something new everyday! I never knew you were a Packers fan. Kennedy is too cute in her cheerleader outfit! Have you decided what she will be for Halloween?
I am actually a Packer by default. My team is the Redskins, Kevin is the Packer fan. She is going to be a pink poodle for Halloween. Can't wait to post pics about that.
4 comments:
You learn something new everyday! I never knew you were a Packers fan. Kennedy is too cute in her cheerleader outfit! Have you decided what she will be for Halloween?
I am actually a Packer by default. My team is the Redskins, Kevin is the Packer fan. She is going to be a pink poodle for Halloween. Can't wait to post pics about that.
Are you sad that Brett is no longer a Packer?
Very sad he is not a Packer!
Post a Comment